We offer drug screening utilizing:
- Urinalysis by Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) up to 10 major classes of drugs
- Urinalysis by Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) in 3 panels detecting over 30 drugs of abuse.
(Clients may select one, two or all three panels depending on their needs.)
- Oral Fluids (by ELISA)
- Hair analysis
Full list of drug panels for all specimen types and metholodogies (Read more…)
- LAAM Study: to help treatment professionals ensure their patients are getting the required LAAM medication.
- Methadone Programs: to help the treatment professional ensure their patients are getting the required Methadone medication.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP): for you employees undergoing a clinical treatment program.
- Hospital/Medical Field EAP: to detect use of drugs specific to medical field abusers (e.g. Demerol)
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone) testing.
- Jimson Weed (Belladonna Alkoloids) testing.
- 24 hour turnaround time on results. (via courier delivery, on-site printing and/or fax)
- Courier pick-up in the Delmarva area. (also overnight mail)
- Supplies provided (i.e. Chain of Custody and tamper-proof tape to ensure testing security) Read more…
- Collection services at our facility weekdays.
- Recheck Requests available to ensure you get the reliability you need. Special testing available at little extra cost.
- Certified Results for court proceedings.
Certified result reporting is an extra step we take in addition to our regular secure protocols to ensure you have a hard copy result that will stand up in court. All testing and chain of custody procedures are reviewed by our Certifying Scientist, retested as necessary and the result given to you with stamped verification that the testing was accurate, comprehensive and reliable to our laboratory standards.