TO ALL HEALTHCARE AND ADDICTION SPECIALISTS!
The 47th annual conference for the American Society of Addiction Medicine is being held in Baltimore, MD on April 14-17, 2016. This conference brings together professionals in the fight to end substance addiction in our communities.
- Learn about new tools for diagnosis, treatment, patient care and public policy
- Explore the newest research and developments shaping the future of addiction medicine
- Network with medical professionals, researchers, leading scientists and policy advocates
- Find out about the latest science from leaders of federal agencies and institutions
- Discover evidence-based techniques, tools, technologies and practices
Engage in discussions about strategies of integration of addiction medicine and primary care
- Participate in special on and off-site sessions that dive into substance use in Baltimore and the programs that seek to address it.
Location: Hilton Baltimore
As part of our committment to the treatment community, Friends Lab will be on hand during the conference to answer any questions you may have and explore the role of regular drug testing in fighting addiction. We will be in Exhibit Hall, BOOTH 107. Stop by and say hello.
See you at the conference!
Friends Medical Laboratory, Customer Service Staff